Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sweet Spot



I feel like I'm on the cusp of (finally) adjusting to my crazy schedule. Tomorrow I have 5 clients; all back-to-back with my "new job" at the end of all of that. I also work at 6am tomorrow so my "down time" will have to be spent readying myself. I'm vowing to eat well…my last foray into fast food really knocked me off-center.

What's keeping me moving forward with Optimism? Affection, a nice meal cooked by my Good Sport, quality sleep with same, and….why am I even making a list? Every moment with him recharges…everything. Laughter will keep us young.

I know I have "stuff" to reconcile with the Universe; "open" business that really ought to be…resolved.  I'll just have to promise to get to it when I can. I really just want to enjoy a chunk of time "recharging." I want to linger in this "sweet spot".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home