Monday, September 08, 2014

Holding


The biggest emotional challenge this week was knowing that my kids and their father were grieving deeply for their cousin, Frank Coyle. Sure, I sent my condolences and some messages to the kids but…yeah, nothing like being able to hold them. All I have are my Loving Intentions…which I hope they are able to receive. I always liked and respected Frank; he was always good to me and better to my Ex (as it should be!) For whatever reason, this song puts me there: Lost in the Light, Bahamas

The "easiest" emotional challenge (and I guess that makes it an oxymoron…) this week has been allowing myself to be spoiled with affection; spending hours "just being" with someone. We've talked about Infatuation and I'm saying that I somehow skipped that part. Haven't I always snuggled this man? Haven't we always gotten a little too drunk and a lot too silly? Haven't we always stepped around each other in small spaces? There doesn't seem to be anything unfamiliar… I must be high on oxytocin because all of this doesn't bother me a bit. Time will help work all of this into balance. **palms up**

My hands still get warm when I do that….it's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home