Sunday, July 27, 2014

Way-to-Go Joe


For all of the…strife?…over the last couple of weeks, it's been interesting to see new outcomes. I owe Joe a lot; he's imbued me with just the right dose of confidence. GP and Mr. Annoying have crossed my path; we were even all three in one spot at the same time. Mr. A literally fell into me as I was opening a door…GP was standing next to me. On a bad day, I would have asked to leave. I hung in there for most of an evening with GP…until he went off…again. 'Felt like a Lesson from the Great Whatever.

I got a lot of texts from GP the next morning and I can only hope he's peaceful today. He's accusing me of using my Single Status as a "weapon". 'Doesn't love me but has been increasingly irritated at my efforts to move on. Again, it's Joe who gives me enough peace to question and not accuse back…

A lot of little things might be sucky but I get to spend time smiling at the words from a man over 2000mi away. The Magical Boost has meant everything…and Joe seems to think so, too. It's all GOOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home