Friday, July 04, 2014

Independence


I mentioned in an earlier post that I had "Connections." Well…after sorting my Emotional Trash (threw one beau away, trying to refurbish my relationship w GMP), I have taken somewhat of a stand with some of these…influences, for lack of a better word. Again, I just don't feel very comfortable sharing just what that all means; I just feel there's been a resolution of sorts. Sometimes anger is great for establishing just what's important. After a week of dealing with Garbage Beau, and feeling kinda stupid to have to re-learn the lesson, I know what I DON'T want. I'm a Good Person and I deserve to not burden myself with…crap. On any level, including with the Great Whatever.

I will say that some of the "influences" are of an…ethereal…nature? 'Got me reading into peoples' actions and really, not my "filter". To be even MORE vague: Worry is the most destructive of all Intentions cast towards someone. It implies incompetence. It implies a lack of trust. I refuse to perpetuate Worry cast by others…"whatever" they are.

Ah….now for the rest of my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home