Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Through the Fire and Back...


Best words ever texted to me: "So for now we just forgive each other."
Me: "Of course. And promise to try to be better."

'Nuf said on THAT.

**growls** I've got that Itch to nag a Particular Set of Folks: if you OWE me anything…money, apology, explanation..and you still read this blog, then you really are Worthless. To me. To yourself. To people who think you love them… Anyone who can continue to essentially spy on my Life, hear what I'm saying to YOU and ignore my needs is pretty damned heartless. And it's very likely I had given you my heart at some point.

Maybe one day I'll be free of all Bitterness. But as long as I financially struggle, I suspect it will always be there…right along with my anger at myself. Pffffft. Fuck y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home