Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Dial Up Super Power



In my handwritten GMP journal, I declared today that ALL of the kooky, effed-up men in my Life will have to CALL me if they need me. I'm done with the psychic schtick. I did try to convey recently that Intuition shouldn't be confused with Clairvoyance (failed); sensing is not the same as knowing.
Today I'm being pulled in several different directions…the emotional "hooks" are in but I'm also pretty tough if I need to be. Between family and 2 Paramours, I'm getting pretty "growl-ly". When I get that way it's highly, HIGHLY unlikely I'll offer to do shit. The one exception is that I indicated to GMP that I'd like to hang out…if he's READY…really?…sooooo fucking…fucked. And to the other Paramour: "Dude, if you think you're dying, you could SAY so. I might kinda hate you right now but I'd come to the hospital…Asshat." And what do all of these Charmers have in common?

They want me to share my Super Power. They are afraid of my Super Power. They want that Unique Something but they don't want to know "what" that is! Thank GOD I live in a 'Hut and thank GOD I get infused with my cousins' Unique Something daily or I'd be fucking tapped out completely. None of you Boys put anything back into the dynamic. WHERE DO YOU THINK ALL OF THIS LOVE COMES FROM?

**whew** Kinda felt nice to yell in my blog. 'Can't recall doing that before. Hmmmm… reminds of the days when I did a daily Punkin Chunkin portion for each entry. I'm sure I'll be ready for the November 1st festivities here at the Compound. I love this place…

Gee. That takes me back and makes me wonder, yet again, who the hell reads this now? Is there still a group of snickering girls out there? A pedophile so mired in Guilt that he can't bring himself to right his wrong? An Ex-Boo I spent over 30k on but won't fork over 2k? Family? Do you look at that question above, all in caps, and think, "…she doesn't know Love at all…" If that's the case, then you've missed a lot. You missed ME.

So…are y'all wondering, "What IS this Super Power?"

Well Kiddos, it's pretty simple and it's pretty complicated: I have Connections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home