Saturday, June 07, 2014

Safe House



Oh my. I seem to have fallen into another phase of self-portraits. I honestly don't have an agenda when I'm "art-ing" these days… I just scroll through my raw photos until I find something. Every once and awhile I end up wandering through old files. Today the search was more about finding images from here and now; something from the 'Hut in Manchaca.

My morning thoughts today were mostly about how GREAT it is that I'm going through (what I hope) is the worst part of perio-menapause while living here. It's just not good for anyone for me to be around them too much. Evidently.

I'm not gonna go into any of my Inner Struggles over the last few days. 1) I still don't trust my audience, 2) too hard to explain my relationship with the Great Whatever (anymore than I do already) and 3) I've got a "what the FUCK is it to YOU?" attitude. 'Like I said, probably good to be alone and living small.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home