Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Day of Rest


Not that I necessarily deserve a day off or even need one but…I'm taking it. (it's already after 3pm and I'm in my pajamas…win!)

I've thrown myself a curveball of sorts…put myself right smack back in the middle of two men. (Not really since I'm technically only having sex with one. Sad because he knows he's my #2 choice…doesn't seem to bother him though…sadder still.) So I guess I'm not so tough when it comes to the "hooks" in my heart. It's strange how I just keep thinking I'll get to the One when he's ready. Obviously  NOW isn't that time. Stinky Boyz.

Which leaves me in the position of potentially having to explain to the Man why I'm not looking for anything sexual from him (Contrary to "popular" belief, I only have one partner at a time.) Will he appreciate not having to worry about it? Will he be pissed? Dunno and it's doesn't matter until…it does.

My cousins must think I'm nuts. Ok, I know they do. And considering their religious beliefs, I probably serve as an affirmation of why their way is the best. And so it goes…

God bless my 'Hut and thank God for "extra" Ruby Redbirds in the cooler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home