Thursday, July 17, 2014

Image One Week Later...


Like I said, we "hope to", not "plan to". Very good week though with some interesting twists and turns. Back to having great sex but also have my first "online" date tomorrow. I had to ask that Special Someone to not come to where I'm meeting my date…couldn't risk crossing paths. I'm not planning to do anything but enjoy my date. If the time comes to break my monogamy/social celibacy, I feel I really have to say something then…can't be "buddies" if I start seeing someone else, Dude. A "bridge to cross" once it's discovered. So much for simplicity.

And the most interesting plot-twist was today: I discovered lots of photos on my iPad that I had not taken. Apparently an app let the Ex-Boo upload pics 5 days after I moved. The one album just has to be his jerk-off slideshow because there's Jessica Alba and lots and lots of photos of a "friend" in various bikinis. I say "friend" because that chica did a pretty thorough job of making sure my ass was out of Boo's life/house/$$. Well good for y'all. Now the Group has come full circle and all is right with your world. It would be very funny if this "friend" somehow starts living with the Ex-Boo…with her children. It's all good. I left with the "Gravy".

So I'm glad I had a little time to put stuff into letters and symbols. I'm very grateful for so much, actually. I'm glad that, no matter when those photos were taken, I'm just now seeing them. It could have gotten very very very very ugly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home