Thursday, July 10, 2014

Words First...

I hit what feels like a magical number: I've lost 25lbs. And I really haven't been trying.  My impulse this morning is to go through and "untag" my fat Facebook photos. I do look much much better than those pics.  I feel like I've shed a skin…I think I have.

I really want to have some face time with a certain Someone. I just want to let him know that there's been a shift in the Right Direction and I'm visual proof. I want to share all of the Adventures of the last six weeks…I want to reassure him that he made the right call. I want to ask for a fresh start. Lately, when I find myself starting to miss him, I'll tell myself, "He's gonna ADORE you when he's 60." 'Pretty sure that's a fair assessment.

I joined an online dating site. smh It's like a new fucking career. There are 3 that I like a lot so far…

I'm hopeful for a chance to make an image today. We don't say, "Planning to…" around here. We say, "Hoping to…" around the Compound. THIS IS THE BEST PLACE I'VE EVER LIVED. Sorry to yell but there's a chainsaw running outside. Sweet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home