Thursday, July 31, 2014

Early Start



Woke up just before 6…not sure if it's pre-trip jitters or if I slept so solid after 3 hours talking to Joe last night. Either way, I'm feeling pretty fucking awesome. And very ready for Campmeeting (except financially…oi). I'm pretty sure that the events of the last few months will play heavily into how my "filter" hears the messages this weekend. It's all good.

'Not sure if I'm liking some of the elements in my last doodles… I do go through little phases for sure. The best thing is to just keep at it…with an open heart and smiling spirit. Once again, I have a really special guy in Maine to thank for helping me to maintain both.

Maybe I'll figure out a way to bring some Peace home for GMP… and a few other choice souls….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home