Friday, August 29, 2014

Lots of Napping and a Little Lovin' Goes a Long Way


Since I've taken this new job, for which I awaken at 4:45am 4 days a week, I'm not absolutely certain which way is "up"… and maybe that's ok. I'm just stunned that I'm once again making Big Life Changes; transitions are accelerating. I'm trying to remember the Camp Meeting preachings on "Surrender" and I'm gonna do my best to just float along a little. I hope to settle in just a wee bit…and then there's my fucking colonoscopy coming up. Fuck. I'm gonna hate that.

And what to do about meeting Mr. Right? 'Seriously don't know what to make of this man…why did he fall out of the sky at me? Or me to him? Very strange to feel this comfortable with someone. Surrendering to love after the scathingly painful series of personal, romantic events of the last year just seems foolhardy. We're both Fools I suspect.

There will have to be a conversation soon; a full disclosure of other parts of my heart and my life. We'll get there when we get there.

It took me three days to get to the image above. I have no clue what the image is really about…yet.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home