Tuesday, September 23, 2014

"Gregarious Loner…"


Today's "art-ing"? Already getting redundant…again. Meh. Maybe one day I'll become a Corporate Art diva; master of Non-Impressed-ionism. har har

My sleep patterns are all over the place but I'm getting in naps. Most of the time I'm good with a snooze but not today. I've been in a time warp of cancelled clients and odd dozing. I suspect my sluggishness has everything to do with what I ate yesterday: fast food crap. And only that… I haven't been quite "in sync" since my colonoscopy and it was a really dumb choice. I'm also dehydrated from all of the goddamn salt. My mouth feels weird.

The Compound is so far from being recovered from Calfry. Doug left to go duck-hunting and I'm guessing he just left us to figure it out? Dunno. I do a little each time I stop by. Like Calfrys in the past, the muddy mess is unbelievable; it's an almost guaranteed rain. 'Turns kids and a few adults into Mud Maniacs…it's Good Mud. We now have 6 continuous generations who've played in it.

I was very glad to have Family Mud on my feet while I enjoyed my cousin's event. (I had to work so I missed stuff.) Being what it is, I did cross paths, either in person or phone, with past paramours and a new buddy. Amazingly easy to acknowledge and disengage… ha ha reminds me of the song:
That's Not What I Came For - Floating Action. 'Hadn't listened to THAT in awhile! How absolutely fucking wonderful to be spending time with someone who is NOT whining! Thank God. Really.

So…I'm off. 'Got shit I should do. At least I got something down today….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home