Saturday, September 13, 2014

Closing a Chapter


'Guess I'm still riding a bit of a wave here… Every once in awhile I'll sort through archives and find my earliest attempts at self-portraits. I'm sure there's some deep psychological reason but I don't care. My gut still feels "clean" and it's good to go along with just that. A good gut.

I put a final entry in my GMP Journal and put it away to archive. I know our lives/paths will likely criss-cross and that's ok. Maybe one day he'll put as much effort into exorcising his ghosts as I did in our brief, intense time together. I wish him Peace and told him so. Very nice to have that taken care of.

Which leaves me free to….HAVE FUN! I'm gonna enjoy every goddamn moment I get with my Good Sport. Haha…I already do. There's nothing to add to what's just happening naturally. 'Seems odd that we met a month ago. Other events around the same time seem like they were yesterday…and as I've said before, "…haven't we always…?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home