Saturday, September 13, 2014

"Milk of Amnesia"


Luckily, my previous post was as whiny as I got throughout my intestinal adventure. I had some wonderful support and delightful distraction. I have so much to be grateful for, not the least of which is the removal of my fear of Colon Cancer. Having witnessed my grandmother's painful passing to the disease, I feel a relief that runs clear into my Subconscious.

As usual, I'm a Goof. My reaction to the anesthetic, Propofol, was to awaken so completely jazzed I nearly hopped out of the bed. I wanted to pee and I wanted coffee and I wanted to go rejoice! It's been over 12 hours and I'm just now coming down enough to consider sleep. Maybe it's just a high from being so…clean…within.

'Doesn't hurt that my heart is happy either. A Happy Heart changes a lot of things. I consider myself to be a very Lucky Lady right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home