Monday, October 07, 2013

**cough cough cough**

My body's finally feeling the last six weeks. I've had a nasty cough and before that I was feeling strep-y. 'All started on Break Up/Down Night. Poor Boo and his regrettable timing. I had hoped we could part as friends but it seems unlikely. I believe in what he wanted to accomplish that night when he said I'd be happier in Manchaca. I understand that he didn't get why I was so upset that he brought it up when he did...and therein lies the Central Conflict. He's just not that into me. Or at least as much as I was into him.

I hate how break ups tend to erase all of the good memories. Maybe I just thought things were good. I was aware of his...inconsistencies...in what he conveyed about me to other people in the past. I'm aware that he's probably doing it again. It hurts. Maybe there's a consensus that I deserve to be hurt. Maybe it's easier to fly my faults on the symbolic flagpole. Maybe he needs to feel like I'm a Bad Person. And all of those "maybes" just don't jibe with my reality over the last six weeks. Boo's lack of interest in Dad hurt. To push me into choices so soon seemed...cruel. Yup. Only took 4 years to discover he probably wasn't that into me to begin with. **cough cough.....cough cough**

Do I use this day alone to start packing or rest? Both? At least I already made some $$ today. **cough** and wrote something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home