Monday, September 23, 2013

Finally...a little Time!



The greatest challenge with blog ownership is that it's nearly impossible to write AS things are happening. I can't believe I haven't mentioned my father's triple bypass, his extended hospital stay, our dynamic now that he's home.... Major Life Shift and it doesn't even make a "headline".

There's been a flood of sorts; emotion (I am the exception...interesting), miracles, serendipity. 'Sure makes my previous post seem a bit ridiculous. What kind of Coward must that Particular Person be? I've shed the Shame and I can't bring myself to pity him. Rescuing my relationship with my Dad means we will always share a Common Foe.

I'm sensing that this Major Life Shift is still very much underway. That's ok. At 48, the one skill I do possess is the ability to "go with it. I've got this.

On a more neurotic note: My ears have been burning. That's fine. 'Been under the bus more that once. I suspect the one doing the tossin' (whether consciously or subconsciously) comes as a surprise to those making these ears burn...I am not surprised. I've got this, too.

So I'm off to attend to a day of work, Dad, whatever. I am determined to shake off any and all hints of Martyrdom. I'm gonna quit bitchin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home