Sunday, September 15, 2013

Last Word....DENIED

Note: I tried several times to change the formatting of this entry w no success...oh well.


'Just tried to wrap up Old Business with a Certain Person. 'Must have scared him because he's changed his email...guess it was the tone of my past correspondence. I've actually settled down and thought I'd ask for one last thing. **sigh** 'Pretty sure he's following the advice of a lawyer and I can only suspect that he'll read this:

Well all-righty...guess you're just not going to answer. I find it so frustrating because what I'm asking for is so very simple: I want the box you made and inscribed to be in your hands. I just want you to hold it and feel the 30 years of my ownership of a symbol that does not belong to me.

Yes, the inscription reads "Denise". But that girl was a figment of your imagination. I was your projection of your....I don't want to know. You brought a Darkness into my life and its taken 35 years to get myself on track. The fact that I almost lost my father so recently is proof to me that God's amping up my "homework" and I just barely made the "deadline" with Dad. It was a tough year for him and I but I dug in my heels, stood my ground, and received God's reward...I'm not about to question myself now. 

If your silence is based on legal advice, you can draft a legal document stating that your receipt of the "damned" box severs any future connection. I would have no problem formally promising to never contact you again. And that the receipt of said box is not an admission of anything... Would that be enough to assuage your fears?

There's a reason I mentioned the novel, "Lolita" when we first corresponded. I wanted you to fully explore the Truth of what happened 35 years ago. Don't con yourself into thinking it couldn't have been all that bad. 'That my life would have likely sucked considering my father's lifestyle. You thought you saw a "nymphet"; a woman in a child's body. In reality, I was a very lost child who could "chameleon" herself to any situation...and should the situation become too stressful, I was a child capable of complete dissociation. You taught me to expect, accept, and provide whatever was sexually asked of me. You set me adrift...

Hopefully this can be my last attempt. Please. 
-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home