Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh the Things We Tell Ourselves...

'Only title I could think of in the moment but it doesn't relate to anything today.... I'm on the last legs of processing a crime that I witnessed (or should I say witnessed a portion of?). I feel very blessed to have people in my Life that I can turn to and say, "Hey, this doesn't make a lot of sense but...I'm having a heck of a time getting over _____." It's amazing what you can receive when you ask. After several nights without good sleep, I finally decided I needed to ask for help before my anixiety got worse. Slept great last night. God is good.

Cyber-Self: Now that the majority of knots are gone from your Tangled Fishing Line, it's okay to put it away until you're bored. Reel that Sucker up, take mental note of where it still needs work, and go about your business.

Punkin-Chunkin: Not much to chuck. I'll wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home