Sunday, January 01, 2012

Evening, New Year's Day

It's weird how goofy the font behaved in my prior post. Goblins?

Went to a local party. What a great evening with good people. Always makes me wonder, after a night like tonight, how I ever end up spending time with anyone less than wonderful...good people are everywhere!

With such efficient puttering and sorting today, I'm beginning the year very mellow and very clean. A lot of worries have left my conscience and I'm so very eager to take on endeavors that are rewarding for me and for those I love. Waste not, want not.

Cyber-Universe: I've chunked most of my current "pumpkins" but I'd recommend that folks not wander about the field just in case. I love watching my concerns arc into space and splatter; might be a little trigger happy in 2012.

Cyber-Self: You know that I know that you know that I know. They don't and never will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home