Monday, November 28, 2011

Process





The full explanation is on my Shutterfly page.

Cyber-Universe: I was harsh yesterday. 'Can't honestly be sorry though. As I learned from a few choice women this weekend, it's good be a strict mother. The goal is to raise children who are self-disciplined, self-sufficient, self-loving, respectful, and kind. Personally, I sucked at that for the most part with my own kids. 'Sometimes its was too easy to shrug my shoulders and say, "But I didn't have a mother!" That's bullshit. I have lots of mothers and I know better...now.

Cyber-Self: So okay. You made some stuff and you made your point. Now look to your left...no more play time until that pile is done! (I'm such a Task Master...not!)

And "so it goes". (now that's time travel lol...if you followed the link)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home