Friday, November 04, 2011

Done...

My Shutterfly book is on the way, I renewed my Massage License and I (finally) figured out what was f*ed up with my daughter's college tuition payments. These things hung on me for weeks and I'm feeling a little ridiculous that all three were done either in a matter of moments or the solution finally became obvious. I want to go play now but these were only the FIRST 3 things lol.

Cyber-Universe: If any folks are wandering around thinking bad thoughts about me please know that if I don't know what your issue is, then I certainly can't address it. I will assume that silence means you don't care. Never assume that I don't care...I might just think it's better to let folks make their own mistakes and learn by fixing them. (Delightfully cryptic, huh!)

Cyber-Self: Enough with being cryptic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home