Thursday, October 06, 2011

Oops. Guess Life Happened...


I have to admit that I'm shocked that it's been so long since I've posted and that so MUCH has happened over the course of this lapse. And you know what? I ain't gonna write shit about it. 'Maybe when some things have resolved...don't really care. I have too many Discussion Openers in my head. September was a Shit/Fire Storm in just about every relationship around me...not about me necessarily but still stressful. And I had my own 'Storm to deal with. Pfffffffftt. September sucked and there's not Take Backs. Let's see how Optimistic October works out. (haha...my check engine light went off yesterday on my truck...my future is at stake...financially...maybe...too scared to check. Pffft.)

So...I came back to the Blog because I started to think about Christmas and maybe creating more Shutterfly books. I finally made something; really shouldn't have let that much time pass and it probably would have served me well to be more creative. I'll try harder.

I have a feeling that chanting the Serenity Prayer in my head will serve me well too. 'Just sayin'.

Cyber-Universe: now the oppressive heat has passed, there's no excuse for bad* behavior.
Cyber-Self: Who made you the boss? (Point taken.)

* "bad" as in knowing when something is wrong and doing it anyway. Ew.


2 Comments:

Blogger Denise Meredith-Clark said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Denise Meredith-Clark said...

Wow. Today is Dec. 22 and I just realized that there are NO entries for September. I'm surprised because a lot of stuff happened.

The month started with the Fires. I was in Delhi for 14 or so hours on Labor Day. The very next day, my relationship with my boss took a shit-spiral for no reason that I could figure out. 'Never knew if the 2 were connected and I guess I was overwhelmed. I do make reference to crap at the very end of September. Very weird time.

I was looking through my blog because I was reminded that there is current, specific interest in what I write. And I honestly don't get why. Besides my family, who really gives a flyin' fuck what some random 47 yr old woman thinks? Really. I would very much like to know at some point because it's bothersome (see post from yesterday...sigh). But not enough for me to ever take back a single word.

I've always considered my blog to be something that's read after I die...

PS It looks like I deleted my comment but I only edited. I'm pretty firm on my Do Not Delete policy on my own writing. -D

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home