Monday, August 29, 2011

Anniversaries-PS

I was just soaking in my COLD water redneck spa out back and I got to thinkin'... (it was just before dawn and I got to see the first bee come to the flowers next me). I've been too negative. I make God sound like a Jewish mother...constantly pressing a person towards self-actualization; nagging in hopes that we "figure it out". Naw. That element is really just (my) Bratty Ego.

Very soon after moving here 2 years ago, I remember realizing the myriad of Ironies I found myself in: I was surrounded by individuals who, at whatever levels, were a part of the Most Damaging Years of My Life. I was face-to-face with a man who had been keen on high school girls; luckily (?) I had already been a victim of another Perv and easily thwarted him...twice. He fucked my Life in other ways though so it didn't make any difference. And I was face-to-face with folks who honestly, truly, deeply believed that I had been a Nice Girl back then. I didn't have to want to evaluate those Years because it was being done FOR me. The lessons have been very gentle for the most part and have been about removing Guilt, Anger, Grief.

Plus, I seem to have come home just in time to be apart of the other peoples' Major Life Changes. The fact that I make them my own is how I show my Love. I obviously need to work on that for my own sake which would make it all a Lesson in Learning How to Love Well.

In my heart, I have to credit God. I have no other adequate explanation.

Cyber-Universe and Cyber-Self: Happy Monday. Stay cool. Stay focused. Admit what you do not know but don't plead ignorance. Sincerity trumps finesse any day. XO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home