Friday, October 21, 2011

And on to more important things...

Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming!

Seriously, that's what was ringing in my head this morning. 'Mustn't get stressed just yet.

Stresssssssssssssssss. I am so very very hard at work trying to let some of it go. It's hard in the presence of Idiots. Well...hardER. I blame my own lack of self-discipline/lack of boundaries. I'm getting testier each time my Life shifts because it has so many times in such a short period. I'm just not that flexible, that patient, or that forgiving at this particular moment. Tomorrow could be a whole new view for all I know. Today it would be wise for Idiots to keep their distance. (Of course, being Idiots means that they won't know better.) 'Wonder what my horoscope says.

Cyber-Universe: I'm reminded of an experience in Philly...
I had opened a Parent Resource Center in my kids' school and I was hosting one of my first meetings. I had furnished the room with a little decor, chairs, table, and some magazines. An African-American mom picked up a magazine and read, "Teaching Tolerance. Sheeeeeeeeeet. I don't want no one teachin' anybody to tolerate me. They lucky I tolerate them."

And she's quite right. We are ALL lucky that other people tolerate us. It's called Humility.

Cyber-Self: You just wrote your own horoscope. Follow it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home