Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The End of "Spare Time"


**sigh** I was warned that I'd be waiting through periods of "radio silence" with Gerald…objectively, I totally support the concept. I want the same for myself. I demand the same! But I think because I don't make quite the Proclamations that Gerald makes, most folks don't notice. The dude has so many rules and it's pissing me off sometimes because I'm honestly confused. It's been just under a month and I'm supposed to be some kind of "Gerald Expert"? I don't think so…

In my own head, I'm getting antsy because I suspect he has some basic misconceptions about me and I've been unable to clarify. Can't very well talk things over by myself, now can I? I can hardly share MY creative endeavors if the dude won't use a computer or put me in a space to present my latest choreographic efforts, now can I? I HATE the idea that he's thinking I'm just sitting in my 'Hut with nothing to do.

The last month has probably been the most prolific in YEARS and I'm itching to share the JOY of that. The Vision I'm cultivating isn't about being Gerald's Woman; it's about being Denise and Gerald making Beautiful Things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home