Saturday, March 22, 2014

Taking Breaks

I don't usually come back to a post to add to it. The exception today is that I actually like my arting; went fast but it didn't feel rote. 'Still very typical though…all of my work suggests Death to a certain degree. Or at least that's how one artist assessed my work about 20 years ago. There's no doubt with this one.

I'm less annoyed than yesterday but I'm still agitated. The "wonder years" side effects make everything seem sarcastic or ironic under the right/wrong conditions. I'm going out tonight; decided on the closest venue (less than a mile) and that should be about right. I know I'll be good because I have friends playin' and if I'm bad, well...I have friends playin'! Its good to live in a place where I know I can go hang out and not have to hear stupid gossip for weeks after.

Happy Saturday from the Hut in Manchaca, TX. 10-4, over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home