Thursday, March 06, 2014

Prayers

I have a Special Needs client who is drifting towards her Final Rest. She's very tired. Her eldest sister was married Sunday a week ago; my client became ill the day after. I could tell by the tone of her mother's text that everyone in their family was waiting…

I cried a lot that day and then wrote my supervisor. It was a goofy email in many ways because I was kinda frayed. But goofy or not, I had been on-target with my assessment of the situation. My client's mother called me last night and we talked about how we would handle my client's care during her imminent Transition…whether next week or next year. Every rally is a Miracle and each one leaves my client exhausted.

I was finally able to see my client yesterday. I've never worked with her in her bed. She never fully awakened but there was the occasional hint of expression in her face. Maybe it's just my Ego but I'm grateful for her knowing that I was there. My honored to be a part of her Process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home