Sunday, March 02, 2014

Every Day is New

'Woke up this morning, wondering if I could pay my bills tomorrow and by noon, I've made enough to make it. And I have some income still in the mail… I really couldn't ask for better right now. Sure beats a broad array of alternatives!

The weather is also much different from when I woke up; the temps have dropped over 20deg and its raining…again. I'm sitting in my 'Hut grinning. I just made a trip to the outhouse and into the compound for water. I was able to time my trek between showers which is no minor victory here. It's a goofy sort of Bliss.

I really don't have much to say but I was feeling guilty for having time to spare and nothing to show for it. I should be "arting" more (as Cousin Doagie likes to say.) A friend of mine asked (not sure of context…a speech?) if we were living any parts of our "dream" Life, and if we are, how are we treating that "dream"? Since I'm enjoying so many elements of what I consider to be a perfect living situation, I really do need to show myself the respect I deserve. More "arting" it is.

Of course financial donations from the Universe are always appreciated. The only improvement I would make in my Life right now is my debt. Pfffft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home