Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pettiness is like an Ingrown Toenail...

The image has nothing to do with anything…kinda trying to be more prolific. I decided to sketch-and-scan early this morning. My clients have shuffled themselves into tomorrow so I'm trying to make the most of opportunities to create (which are now "official procrastinations" from my ever-increasing load of paperwork.) So it goes…

Back to the title: I hate feeling like I'm owed money. I hate thinking, "…if only they did what they promised, then I'd be able to…" Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. It's the one Thorn left and, due to bad nail clipping on my part, seems to be in-sync with the pain in my right big toe. It won't bother me until…it does. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. 'Makes me wake up pissed off and then sure enough I find myself thinking, "Where the Hell's my money?" I totally resent being put in the position of even worrying about it. But it's January and I'm working up to being stressed.

Hopefully by writing it down I can accomplish at least one of two things: 1) vent enough to diminish the impulse or 2) actually get my fucking money. I'm throwing It out to the Universe…

I think the One Pain is so aggravating because it's the only one I have; makes it…louder. It'd be great to write a blog that reflects more of the positives in my Life. I'm loving the 'Hut to no end. I'd just like my toe to quit hurting…dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home