Thursday, February 13, 2014

Penance in Paradise

Snappy title? Um…not really…I guess. 'Hut living naturally inspires introspection. Admittedly, I have a tendency to wander in my own head so it's shocking to me when I'm called upon to respond directly to another person. I surprise myself and I continue to be even more surprised by other people. We can never know what lies in the heart of another… The best I could do these past few days was to Confess, Convey, and (for one person) promise to disappear. That's it. I can only be Me.

So right now I'm giving myself a nice break from paperwork (3 out of 4 complete…I'm such a doofus for taking so long). Maybe I'll have a chance to make a quick image before I take Aunt Lil to the beauty shop.

I'm hopeful that this entry will serve as a trail blaze, marking the spot where I got to start the rest of my Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home