Sunday, March 09, 2014

Random Arting

A client called and asked to start an hour later today. Cool. What can I do with an hour? Arting of course.

I've really had to rally myself the last few days. The dark, wet, cold weather renders me useless and close to being depressed. Money is as erratic as my mood; very hard not to relate the two in terms of "juju". 'Seems I project the desire for sleep and my schedule will open up and engulf me in slumber. Not a good habit. Down time is business development time…right? Of course it should be.

I'm sure my "Wonder Years" condition comes into play. I miss my kids. I miss some people. I keep missing my cousins and they're right here! My Dad is less than a mile away! What the fuck?

And no doubt when I get home to my cozy 'Hut on this dreary Sunday, I'll be getting into my jammies asap. At least I arted today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise Meredith-Clark said...

'Been awhile since I've felt compelled to comment on my own post… How prophetic of me to mention that "my Dad is less than a mile away. WTF?"

WTF indeed. Luckily I tend to Process, then Post. I try to be a decent blog Self-Editor.

Commentary is another thing. Pffffftttttt.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home