Saturday, April 19, 2014

This New Life...


Hardly "new" but evolving into, what feels like, a New Era. Will this finally be the Age of The Kind of Love I've Always Wanted?

There's something decidedly edgy about the way Gerald decided it's ok to keep rolling with "us" after trying to end it. Of course we were both surprised by my quiet weeping at the time…giant drops fell on his arm while he consoled me. He cried a little too…and then we had hours of sex. A few days later, we had a spat of sorts, made up and now we're in this "flow"(?) We certainly do very well socially as a Couple.

"The Kind of Love I've Always Wanted?"=
Lots of laughter, alone and with friends
Freedom to fall asleep wherever is most comfortable be it couch, bed, Hut…doesn't have anything to do with "sleeping around" lol
Genuine interest in each others' Creative Endeavors
Clear understanding (without neediness on either part) of Why We Need Time Alone.
It'd be fucking fantastic if my Dream Partner also thought I was "hot". I'm still enjoying "fireworks" but I can't really tell with Gerald…still early in this Era.
And ultimately, I'd like to be married (and this makes me grin) but not necessarily co-habitate. I'd like either one of us to say, "Hey. I gotta work on ____ so I'm going to stay in the 'Hut. Text if you want breakfast."

And most important than anything else, I want to value/be valued for the Beauty in our Hearts.

Here's to This New Life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home