Thursday, April 10, 2014

Omission

I was looking through past images and realized I never posted this one. 'Not quite sure what I was going for; I only edited it a little yesterday. I must have assumed I'd remember to finish it. It's from early March…pffft. No wonder cuz March sucked until the very end.

'Still in the vortex of my "Whatever We're Calling It Today" relationship and that's actually good. At least I believe we're moved past the worst, at least in terms of my behavior…

Oh yes. I almost forgot. I got a pocket-dialed voicemail immediately following an exchange of text. It was the morning after Gerald broke up with me, Asshole consoled me, and Gus kept me awake another couple of hours…making sure I was ok, I'm sure. I'm wondering if what I heard on my phone was the Three of Him fighting it out. It wasn't that dramatic…walking around, putting something in the microwave, occasional yelling…at the Tv? Not too sure. What's interesting is that I don't feel like it was an intrusion or that I should feel guilty. I'm just the recipient.

And there have been a few other odd, happenstance, serendipitous events happening around us. So…for now…I'm still rolling with it. I'd ask for wishes of "Good Luck" but I suspect Patience, Love, and Skill will come into play more often than not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home