Thursday, April 24, 2014

Talking to God...

I really hadn't expected to have time to write today. I HAD a long list of avoidable tasks and, considering my…my…"current issues", I was expecting an all-day battle with myself to get things done.

I did suggest to Gerald that he read my blog. I believe he's the first person I've ever called by their first name here so if it changes, it's because he's asked me to omit it. (He'd be the first to have an editing request honored, too.)  I hope he understands the chronologic layout; I'd like him to start with March 22 to be precise. Maybe written word will be helpful? Maybe not? Lord knows I ain't gettin' myself understood verbally. Or at least it feels that way. I suspect he'd just say it's because I'm not "getting my way" so to speak.

I'm really stumped as to why I chose this title today and why I'm not changing it. Yes, I have moments of interaction daily with my perceived Great Whatever but I don't have any WORDS for that today! How absolutely funny. I'm digging the image though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home