Friday, July 06, 2012

The Least I Can Do...


'Just not feeling a-Mused today. I sat down to make an image and viola! there it is. I'm not going to bother with "pinning" or "posting" this one. Blah blah.

I'm actually feeling great today but I suspect that recent med changes might be taking away the creative "edge." I'll just have to see. Otherwise, things are be-bopping along. What's pretty cool in current events is that, sometimes, wishes DO come true.

Psst....don't let Reality bump you on your ass on the way out, Stupid! (okay, that's kinda mean but considering the amount I've restraint I've demonstrated this past year, it's easy to rationalize some naughtiness.)

Cyber-Self, no need to dawdle. There's dishes from the 4th waiting for you! And that was a great party btw...well played.

Cyber-Universe, I know I don't create or write often enough and that's just downright unhealthy. 'Makes the Cyber-Self say things. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home