Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Losing the Battle, Winning the War

Jeez, kind of an ominous title today. It's already afternoon and I haven't eaten or dressed; got lost in making stuff. Amazing how everything can disappear while working.

I'm recuperating from a bumpy few days. I did talk to Boo about JB. We had a few hours of weirdness and now it's all talked out and cool. (He'd had a couple of Beams at the time; good in some ways, bad in others.) After he thought about it all, he wonders what triggers my mind's need to revisit That Place. I love and appreciate his pragmatic approach; it's a reflection of his Innocence. Its endearing that he thinks understanding the facts can fix the Problem. I'm grateful for the Balance.

So, in the sense of letting that specific Rage get the best of me, then I lost the Battle. On the other hand, I have a new Ally and he makes me feel hopeful that I can get past this War. Today I'm just feelin' a little wrung out which is of course, the opposite of enraged. 'Could be a sign of Remission.

Cyber-Self: Not gonna nag you today. And it's probably best to be highly selective with the company you keep for awhile. Kisses.

Punkin Chunker is in the garage in case of rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home