Saturday, March 31, 2012

Notes about the Previous Image.

Wow.

I can't believe how much time I spend looking at images after I've created them. I'm always wondering what my choices mean especially since I work in Photoshop and the Process is so abbreviated; there's no time to mull things over too much...until later.

That image of my Girl has caused me to cry several times. My heart sees her in all of her ages and I would do anything for a nanosecond back in that Moment. The composition this time really captures how my Heart sees her. Everything else really has little context; my impulse is to run and scoop up that Girl in my arms...but I can't. Even though it's a form of heartache, what a great feeling to have.

Tears are good for you. It's a scientific fact.

I have a day of socializing today here in town. Wish me luck, Cyber-Universe. Cyber-Self: Remember the saying, "Just because you think it, doesn't mean you have to say it." and ask yourself, "What purpose do my actions serve?" and "What's the Greater Good?"

That oughta keep your brain busy enough to stay out of trouble...HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home