Saturday, April 28, 2012

BLOG CURVE BALL! Totally new writing format...it's like the "landlord" changed the locks and failed to give me keys. Pfftttt! There's Major Shit a-brewin' within; wanted to leave a trail blaze to remember why there's a gap in the writing. Now I need a new Blogspot map, too?

So the only thought I have to share is that I've been working on issues from my Bad Days before I left for Philly. Shit that happened between 13 and 20 that eventually led to my Dissociative Fugue. I still try, and always will, to find missing pieces of my memory. And MOST trails lead back to the First Man. I may have found him. I may have the opportunity to place my Rage where it belongs.

Regretfully, I lack the courage to tell Boo just now. Ironic that I say this in "public" but I don't think it matters just yet. One FB request w message hardly constitutes making a connection. And there's the chance it's not him but I'm pretty sure.

This is when I sit back from the computer and wonder about the hand of God. Why this? Why now? And I know I have to be so very careful about everything I do because I see edges popping up here and there.

Cyber-Self: As always, Good Luck. Go eat breakfast and get to the Market; you're already feeling late at 7:30 in the morning!

Perhaps I should prepare by re-engineering my Punkin' Chunker; do some math, apply some physics and then sue his ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home