Thursday, February 02, 2012

Good Life

Yes! My appointment book is filling up with steady, weekly work AND new clients. (whew) I know it's too soon to feel relief but hey, I've been crunching numbers daily for quite awhile. (Probably always will!) It's just good to see progress on the spreadsheet.

I met my CP client for the first time. Wow. What a challenge. She's almost too mobile but has a very cheery disposition...just gotta stay aware. She was so upset that I wasn't her usual therapist. But my magical, musical Zenvi saved the day and we had a nice session eventually. I found out afterwards that a few therapists only visited once. Mother and daughter are so closely intertwined; if Mom was uptight, daughter cried. Mom finally relaxed, daughter and I had a few good laughs. I feel happy about going back. What an awesome source of income. I wouldn't mind having a few more clients from HCT.

It's turned into a lazy, cloudy day so I felt obliged to make something. I have 3 clients tonight so I don't want to take on any projects...better to look busy in the office than clean!

Cyber-Self: Stand. Check chair for laurels. Remove.

And I ain't got nuthin' to chunk today. This a very good thing and indicative of making the right choices....even if it took more than a year to do so. So it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home