Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Ponder as I Wander


I was at a friend's house the other evening and these words took form:

The stars at night ARE big AND bright,
Because yes, I AM deep in the Heart of Texas.
And I still, just as a child,
Find excitement at the sight of grazing Longhorn,
And fields of real baled hay.
(Not those lazy rolled up, moldin' mounds left in the rain.)
As I stand gazing at those stars,
A rush of Joy fills my Texas heart.
I think of the promise of Bluebonnets,
Still more than six months away.
My Soul is Home.

As I was putting these thoughts together, I remembered that YES, I do have a blog again! And YES, it is time to start writing things down.

Back when I started this blog, my friends and family would read it and sometimes respond. But that was before Facebook....don't know if anyone, anywhere, even knows that I am posting again. I like that. Maybe one day, someone will stumble across all of this and maybe find some of it interesting. Who knows? It's so good to create just for creation's sake.

Have an interesting day, Cyper-world. Have a productive day, Cyber-Self. -D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home