Monday, February 16, 2009

My Funny Valentine

Happy Monday Off, Cyber-America! Happy Monday that I still have to work, Cyber-Self... (I'm a little under the weather.)

Did I get a Valentine gift from anyone in my house? No. I did, however receive assistance with what was the most romantic part of the day: I took my massage table to the Four Seasons to give a couple massages. Now THAT was very cool. I know they had a great day.

The Hubs drove me there and back so I would have to say he did good in that respect. (He only yelled at traffic a few times.) 'Guess our marriage has moved beyond cards and candy. 'Guess I didn't know that because he has a card and a box of favorites. Oh well.

The Men Who Saved The Day
A couple of the Hub's friends dropped by after I arrived home. We all went to Chinatown for dinner and were joined by a 5th. As one noted, "Denise, this year, it's about Quantity, not Quality." Thanks bunches. 'Don't think the Hubs got it, though. Nice try. Food was awesome and made up for my mood.

Perhaps we should file this entry under "Why Denise Probably Shouldn't Blog With a Fever" Oi!

Love you much, Cyber-Universe! Take Good Care of Yourself, Cyber-Self!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home