Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ah...the Learning Curve

Hello Again, Cyber-Universe! Hey ya, Cyber-Self!

Today has been a very long day. For the sake of my Massage Therapy business, I have spent my day creating a MySpace and a Facebook. Oi! I had no idea it would take me as long to do! And I know that there's more... I haven't even begun to make Friends. (I will have to ask for my daughter's help but for now, she's sick in bed which is why I am writing/working from home.)

If you've happened here as a result of today's endeavor: Welcome to My World. The best art is near the beginning of my archive... zip through if you have time.

And for those who wonder if it's wise to link the professional to the personal: well, it is my blog. My profession is personal. I figure if a client really wants to know me, great. And if they don't, that's fine, too.

Now I'm forced to make more art to add to keep it interesting. Darn! What a great excuse to play!

Namaste. XO-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home