Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm Fixin' To...

Wow. It's literally been ages since I've written here. And while I've only allowed myself a few moments to jot down some thoughts, I feel very strongly that I NEED to be writing again (and creating images and... quite a few things!)

Why the impulse after so long? The usual reason: I told someone about my blog. And talking about it made me visit the Archive (have to try to "see" with that person's eyes, after all!) and I was truly struck by the contents here. First, because the Cyber-Universe does hold onto things for us; this blog is my time capsule. Second, after not reading it for so long, I am in awe of how obvious it was that I was going to be leaving so much behind eventually (more on that tomorrow) and third, it made me think about my mortality. This blog might some day exist as evidence of my Life long after I've passed. This last thought made it tough to sleep last night...

So here's to Fresh Beginnings, Inspiration, Discipline, and Love.
Happy A Wonderful Day, Cyber-Universe, Cyber-Self

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home