Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My name is Denise and I am addicted to FaceBook.

I truly miss you, Cyber-Universe! Sorry to have ignored you, Cyber-Self!

Originally, my intention with joining FB was to promote my business; it has been very effective for that. What I hadn't expected was the Friend Flood... and I just went with it. So most of this month has been about catching up, revisiting the Better Parts of the Past, and forming renewed relationships. What a segue into Spring! But, unfortunately, it has sucked up a lot of my time. The only remedy I could think of was to just throw caution to the Wind and visit Texas. Can't afford it but... it's time. I'm setting my sights for late May.

What I had hope to have here and will endeavor to upload are the Blue Room photos from my new camera. Since I ended the one camera that way, I thought I'd start of with the same. Many photos taken since I got my Nikon are already on Facebook. It's a Compulsive Realm and I'm a Compulsive Gal...I learned to upload photos and post them, with captions, in under 10 minutes. My daughter and I, if you look through my albums, have had a blast with this so far. She actually is impressed by my skills... with a 15yr old that NEVER happens! (NOTE: If you "be-Friend" me and I don't know who you are, please include a note; I almost let someone in whose profile picture was of him giving the finger... NOT good for business!)

Well I at least posted something! I still have a newsletter to write and artwork to make so... I'll do my best!

Namaste

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home