Saturday, March 02, 2013

Creativity = Procrastination?

Hell's yeah! It's been a somewhat crazy pre-Spring week on every single level. So...I thought the best thing to do would be to make art first and THEN tackle the massive pile of crap in my office, pack up and go to Dad's to help with HIS massive pile...of whatever. I know that I already feel late on a day with a very very loose agenda. (Lockhart's hosting a cart race...250k expected to attend...I getting out of here!)

Today's Art:

And the main reason my week has been...cumbersome:

Oh yes. It's like that. BUT everyone said they were amazed by my good sense of humor. I'm driving a rental; I have great insurance. At least I did that right.

Now where oh where is that Magical Windfall and NO I do not mean involving a tree!?! See...you have to be careful what you ask of the Great Whatever. (just kidding of course) Life is good even if it means a dented up Trusty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home