Monday, February 13, 2012

Baby Step

Just when I get an idea (to "process" new work from Shore florals), I'm hitting emotional obstacles. My first attempt (above) seems to be more about obscuring just how beautiful it was there... but that was another time. I'm pointing the finger at myself; I was the one who decided it was Time to Change. And even if I feel rock-solid about that decision, it doesn't mean I won't have heart pangs looking through the photos.

But I guess that's the whole point of the project: to process the heartache of a marriage/family that failed to thrive. To say goodbye to the past.

Probably not the best idea to start on a gloomy, cold, rainy day! (BUT... I got to babysit an infant for a little bit. She fell asleep on my shoulder... maybe some of the emotions are coming from the oxytocin!)

Cyber-Self: Kudos for getting your chores done first, hugs for the sadness, and respect for the effort to reconcile it all.

Punkin-Chunkin: It's so hard to resist certain types of social networking "bait". I'm just not in the mood for controversy but I also don't want to be run over either. I'm worried that if I ignore jabs then I become an easy target. So... let's just Punkin-Chunk that right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home