Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Rubber Ducky Feng Shui (7:44am)

My Boo and I have a game we sometimes play: he will change what I consider to be a perfectly arranged shelf/table/counter with one little thing. He did that with my Seashell Zen corner of the planter out front. My Boo wondered if I'd notice if he changed the direction the decorative frog faced...I caught it immediately.

Well...for the last week, he just wouldn't leave the bathroom windo
wsill alone. He kept adding one rubber ducky (he's the smallest on the right). I'd find a new place for ducky and sure enough, within the hour he'd be back up there. So yesterday, I gave in and Zen-ed it out with a proper collection of duckies. The arrangement has survived unchanged for at least 18 hours.

BTW, there's never any conversation in regard to this game unless of c
ourse, it's something major like furniture. Sometimes it's the most subtle interactions that make a relationship fun and inspiring. (happy sigh)

Stay dry, warm, and safe, Cyber-Universe! Take care of that foot, C
yber-Self! DUH! Like NOW!

ADDED 2/14/11... and the Game continues! Soooooo fun. Xo-D


2 Comments:

Blogger Ferny. said...

I like it! And what a good looking box you have there.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Denise Meredith-Clark said...

I have friends with impeccable taste. MUAH!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home