Tuesday, January 18, 2011

8:20am

This image was completely motivated by the fact that I will be emailing the link to this blog to someone. (sigh) But it was still fun and that's what's important. I really need to have creative play and Photoshop is perfect for that. No muss, no fuss, no spills, no supplies to buy (unless I print). Works for me.

Waiting for the New Normal
A little over a week ago, I started my third, and final, medication to control the PD. Hmmmm... not quite "there" yet but it's been okay. Transitioning into Brain Meds is quite the journey and the first two weeks are typically the most eventful. (I never learn...reading the lists of possible side effects just makes me wacko: "Is this a side effect?" Is THIS a side effect?" Is this a SIDE EFFECT?" ; not so much of the last one BTW but still...you'd think I'd know better.) I DO know the Wellbutrin, again, has no impact on my desire to smoke cigarettes and in fact, I think I smoke more. Sheesh. And, as God as my witness, if I gain massive amounts of weight, I'm just gonna.....have to exercise. Sheesh and sheesh.

Here's to Fresh Starts, Cyber-Universe! Hope your day continues to be great, Cyber-Self! MUAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home