Monday, January 31, 2011

4:36pm


(sigh) What a weird day. It was at least 80 degrees but it's supposed to be Arctic in a few days...oh joy. 'Can't figure out if I feel weird because of my meds, the heat, or if I'm a little sick; I've seen so many more people lately! Germs everywhere... specially on children. Ew. I feel like I've had 3 mini-colds over the last 4 weeks.

And I've had a revelation: if I had been in Philly these past 2 winters, I would have gone completely insane. A lot of things sucked about my timing but not that; I barely escaped. (And then my arms start to hurt because I want them around Cecilia so very badly. The feeling never goes away... wish she'd write....)

'Did a test drive into Oak Hill in Trusty the Truck yesterday. 'Surprised myself by taking highways home (not I35, of course) and it was a snap. 'Had the road to myself mostly. Very nice.
I'm hopeful that my meds have reached their magic levels (ohm). I gotta get my Life together and move ahead already. I feel like I've been on a vacation from my business since my new responsibilities at the chiro's started but like I said, I haven't been 100% for awhile. A lot of changes and New Things to Get Excited About. (happy sigh)

Tomorrow I'm going to try very hard to commit a whole day on office stuff. Ew.

Wish me luck, Cyber-Universe! Discipline, Cyber-Self!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home